JPS Logistics - JPS Logistical Solutions is a ripoff www.jpslogistical.com

Tampa, Florida 9 comments

Do not trust them. They are in collections for over $30,000.00 They will do you shipment take your money and not pay the trucking company fof the shipment.

I did 10 shipments with them. They shipped the freight and never paid the carriers. Now I have trucking companies calling me trying to collect money I paid Sham Nobles, the owner of JPS Logistical Solutions.

I did a full truckload. I was told I had 15 days after delivery to pay. Once JPS got the shipment on the truck. They refused to deliver the shipment in Dallas ( they held my shipment hostage) until I paid them $3500.00 The price I was quoted was $3200.00 by Sham Nobles. He said the extra was detention time because the driver had to wait to get loaded

One made customer

Global Transporting

Robert C

Review about: Shipping.

Comments

This is a false report.This website lets you post anything you want without verifying it.

JPS Logistics Owed shipping companies over 20 k.Mr Nutter quite working for them because of the bad business practices.

Dave Long.

they screwed us as well, thats a lot

#200611

I just came across this and could not believe what it said. JPS was great to us, they moved our freight after Don Nutter had taken our money and not shipped our freight. JPS understood and didn't charge us anything for the shipment.

Don Nutter is a thief, I filed with the Hernando County Sheriff, I suggest everyone do the same that was ripped off by Don Nutter.

Green's Fit for Life

#200599

This is not Robert C but Donald Nutter who is a disgruntle employee who was fired and is currently under investigation for fraud and embezzlement with the Hernando County Florida Sheriff's Department (352) 754-6830 Case# 2010-30362. If your company was affected by the actions of Donald Nutter, please contact the Hernando County Florida Sheriff's Department.

#200598